Up for sale is a PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC / Pre Amp.

Model:
Stellar DAC

Color:

Black

Condition:

9/10

The DAC and remote are in Mint condition.

Functionality:
Item was tested and works as intended.

Repair History:

None

Included are:
Stellar DAC

Remote

Power Cable

Original Double Box

Power Input:

120V 50/60Hz

(can be converted to 240V)

No. of Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Description:

There isn’t a DAC made that doesn’t benefit from a great analog preamplifier. The Stellar Gain Cell DAC combines the benefits of both—a full-featured DAC with an exceptional analog preamplifier controlling its output level. Fully balanced circuitry from input to output, the Stellar Gain Cell DAC builds upon years of research and innovation in the art of digital audio and Class A analog amplification. Together, or separately, they create an extraordinarily rich, full-bodied musical experience few standalone products can match. Stellar Gain Cell DAC is the perfect foundation for those unwilling to compromise sound quality. Rich. Lush. Powerful. A music lover’s answer to spiraling cost-no-object equipment without sacrifice.

Review:

HiFi Pig: “PS AUDIO may have indeed cracked a new genre in HiFi quality relatively affordable separates which do not skimp on quality and maintain a high level and degree of musicality. The components live up to their Stellar name and do so without being flashy… appropriate restraint. Once powered on, they all but physically disappear allowing the music to take center stage.”

MSRP $1699, I am asking $1099.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact by USPS or FedEx
International Shipping is done through USPS only.
Shipping weight is 21 lbs and the box measures 23x18x9.

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes. Warranty does not transfer Internationally.

IMG_8803.JPG

IMG_8804.JPG

IMG_8805.JPG

IMG_8806.JPG

IMG_8807.JPG

Happiness is wanting what you have.