Up for sale is a CEC TL-51X Belt Drive CD Transport.

Model:
TL-51X

Condition:

8/10

Front, sides and rear are perfect. The right rear top corner has a light scratch.

Functionality:
Item was tested and works as intended.

Repair History:

2015: display was replaced. Item was tested and returned with clean bill of health.

Included are:
TL-51X

Remote

Manual

Disk Puck

Power Cord

Original Packaging

Power Input:

120V 60Hz

No. of Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Description:

In 1991, CEC introduced the TL1, the first product to use a belt-drive CD mechanism. All over the world, audiophiles and music lovers took note and gave the product an enthusiastic reception. Never before had such a wealth of detailed musical information been extracted from compact disc.

And now, CEC presents the TL51X compatible with CD-R/RW discs incorporating the previous sophisticated belt-drive technologies. In the TL51X, the spindle motor, which drives the disc, is completely isolated from the mechanical chassis by the belt drive. Any vibration or electromagnetic noise arising from the motor are either shut out or absorbed at the source. As a result, quiet and smooth rotation is achieved on a level that a conventional CD player cannot reach.

The Super Link allows the input of an external DAC clock and that this clock is automatically recognized by the player as the master clock.

Specifications:

Format: Belt-drive CD transport

Digital output: AES/EBU(XLR), Coaxial(RCA) , Optical(TOS), CEC Super Link(9pin D-Sub)

Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz

Power consumption: 10W

Dimensions: 435(W) x 296(D) x 98(H)mm

Weight: 9.9kg

Accessories: Remote controller, AC power cable, CD stabillizer, Owner's manual

Color: Silver

Review:

6Moons: “...the C.E.C. TL51XR offers extraordinary mid and high frequencies with rarely heard realism and brilliant resolution. Despite the latter, our Japanese refuses to ever get analytical.

I am asking $849.99

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is calculated exact by USPS or FedEx
International Shipping is done through USPS only.
Shipping weight is 32 lbs and the box measures 22x18x8.

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.

IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8782.JPG

IMG_8783.JPG

IMG_8784.JPG

IMG_8781.JPG

Happiness is wanting what you have.