IGNORED

A+ and Pure Music issues with Apple Sierra and High Sierra

Manolo47

At the time that OS Sierra upgrade was offered I did the upgrade without knowing that the direct mode in A+ would not work anymore. Thus week I upgraded to High Sierra as well and downloaded Pure Music's latest upgrade and again, I was bitten, in that with this OS upgrade there is a bug that interferes with DSD playback with Pure Music. This was informed in Channel D's web site back in October 8. The issue had been reported to the Apple people at that time and it has been more than a month without any answer I guess. So do you think that the peaple at Apple are going to be moved or motivated by a request like this from a specialized small sofware company to fix the issue? Has the direct mode issue with A+ been addressed by Apple? So my point might be that these sophisticated software programs are at the mercy or without any control of whatever Apple might do in their OS. BTW , from what I have heard so far the PM sound is superb also. It is smoother sounding and portrays more air than my A+. Much of The artwork, though,  is missing from the albums and do not know how to fix this. I only got 7 days to evaluate it.