IGNORED

Tidal Playlist from members

Tore,

yes i have Tidal HiFi.

When i click your link, the Tidal website opens with your list visible, but it can't be played. 

In this state, i'm not logged in to Tidal. When i do log in, your playlist isn't there anymore.

Edit: When i click the button "Play in Tidal", the playlist opens now.

But when i start the first title, Tidal wants me to install Flash on my MacBook, what i won't do.

Is there a way to import playlists like yours on the Tidal desktop app?

Fridolin,

answer from Tidal : 

It is not possible to transfer external playlists through the TIDAL app itself, but you can try using Soundiiz:

https://soundiiz.com/ 

Tips: Personally, I like to play album best, when playing playlists you get a lot of music you do not like. I listen through playlists on PC to find artists / albums I want to check out

Tore

Fridolin,

this is not a problem for me.

My musicplayer is XXHighEnd. I just paste the playlist-link to the player. Then the player find the playlist and i can download the playlist.

Now i can play the list like you play flac or wav files

Tore

• 1 month later...

Here is my Tidal playlist. All songs from great albums. I have´nt been adding any songs there for a while, so I just quickly added some new songs. Hopefully there is something new and/or interesting to explore there anyway. Enjoy it, I know I have! :) 

https://tidal.com/playlist/7befc5b8-d95a-4b48-8c0a-6bc5d58f88a0

320x214.thumb.jpg.8b2205a35abc86f41a676ffc4fe77d82.jpg

🎛️  Audio System  

• 4 weeks later...

@Cornan am listening now-glad to see i am not the only who makes playlists of hundreds of songs-i recently made one of dylan covers in many different languages including richard burton reciting dylan thomas poetry and one of The BAND of only solos/duets by each of them before and after the Last Waltz(including ronnie hawkins)

just noticed your playlist was not in HiFi had to change it in settings but couldn't go to masters as i signed in from your link not from my desktop app

very nice list will listen for next several days thanks

2 hours ago, bobbmd said:

@Cornan am listening now-glad to see i am not the only who makes playlists of hundreds of songs-i recently made one of dylan covers in many different languages including richard burton reciting dylan thomas poetry and one of The BAND of only solos/duets by each of them before and after the Last Waltz(including ronnie hawkins)

just noticed your playlist was not in HiFi had to change it in settings but couldn't go to masters as i signed in from your link not from my desktop app

very nice list will listen for next several days thanks

Nice to hear bobbmd! ?

This playlist originate long before HIFI or MQA came to Tidal. It was made purely as a discovery of artists with great albums between a couple Head-Fi friend and myself. That's why there is rarely more than one song of an artist in that playlist (There is though but it was impossible to remember in the end when the years past by). The general idea is to use this list to find interesting artists to explore. I am usually a album guy. Listening to complete albums. I find playlists very helpful to explore something new and usually listen to them while on the move.

Enjoy, and do share your playlist as well. I would love to hear your Dylan covers. Nice idea! ?

🎛️  Audio System  

@Cornan thanks for the info your list sounds very good in HiFi how would i get my dylan playlist to you- my CFO forbids me to have any social media accounts ie Facebook

give me a simple way to send it to you and i will try- it is EXHAUSTIVE about 1300 titles including the richard burton recitals

17 hours ago, bobbmd said:

@Cornan thanks for the info your list sounds very good in HiFi how would i get my dylan playlist to you- my CFO forbids me to have any social media accounts ie Facebook

give me a simple way to send it to you and i will try- it is EXHAUSTIVE about 1300 titles including the richard burton recitals

Great to hear @bobbmd! ?

You can just send me a pm here on CA with the link to your Tidal playlist. No pressure. Just if you want to. You can also just share a separate playlist temporarily with 10-20 of your favorite Dylan covers. You can easily just remove it after a week or so. I am just curious of the music! ?

🎛️  Audio System