IGNORED

Elegantly simple Airport Express multiroom speaker

I am surprised to not be have been able to find a suitable solution for my bedroom & nursery yet...

In the bedroom I'd like a device that I could connect to an Airport Express that also has an ethernet port & a clock/alarm UI to receive internet radio, like the Sonos has.

In the nursery, I'd like a high quality single unit (with multiple drives like the Bose Soundock unit) that I could hang on the wall. Ideally it would be powered off the USB connection on the AE.

All recommendations will be very welcome.

Best wishes,

Jason

I read an article a while back that Apple was not to happy about the Geneva products because they offered a built-in CD player in addition to the iPod dock. The allow people to directly compare the iPod analog output to a redbook CD. All the people using Apple's 128 kbps downloads may be shocked to hear the full resolution version and the lossy Apple version back to back.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.zvoxaudio.com/cgi-bin/item/4004151

If only it was available to order from the UK! I have emailed the company to find out how to do a special but so far no response... The pricing & relatively good breeding make this product particularly attractive.

Has anyone seen a European product with the same? Am I the only one that thinks a product with this spec would fly off the shelves if marketed as a multi-room speaker for use with the Airport Express?

Best wishes,

Jason