IGNORED

Pure Music 3.09 released

Panelhead

After what seemed like 2 years an update for PM3.06 was released. 

2012 Mac Mini, i5 - 2.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM. SSD,  PM/PV software, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre 4 channel interface. Daysequerra M4.0X Broadcast monitor., My_Ref Evolution rev a , Klipsch La Scala II, Blue Sky Sub 12

Clarett used as ADC for vinyl rips.

Corning Optical Thunderbolt cable used to connect computer to 4Pre. Dac fed by iFi iPower and Noise Trapper isolation transformer. 

• 2 weeks later...

The manual is not a seperate file any longer, it is imbedded into program for viewing or printing. So the details of 3.07, 3.08, and 3.09c are hidden. The main changes are;

1. Compatability with updated iTunes and OS systems. Not sure what issues were, 3.06 worked in my usage with all updates.

2. Fixed some issues that caused crashes on start up.

3. Fixed the issue that caused the last track of an album to sometimes repeat.

The last fix was the only one I had experienced. But is fixed now. The sound is supposed to be better, but sounds the same to me.

2012 Mac Mini, i5 - 2.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM. SSD,  PM/PV software, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre 4 channel interface. Daysequerra M4.0X Broadcast monitor., My_Ref Evolution rev a , Klipsch La Scala II, Blue Sky Sub 12

Clarett used as ADC for vinyl rips.

Corning Optical Thunderbolt cable used to connect computer to 4Pre. Dac fed by iFi iPower and Noise Trapper isolation transformer. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 29-10-2017 at 11:01 PM, 57gold said:

Updated and hear a sonic improvement in high frequency presentation; a heightened sense of energy and clarity that generate the "goose bump" factor for me.  Very good sounding 4x up sampled files played from RAM. 

Great sounding player.

I 'think' I can hear some improvements too, but can't identify them; It's my age I think. I also use Audirvana Plus, but I am still happy to have this one too. Amarra is great sounding too, but still with to many bugs. It's a question of taste, I think, and depending of your gear.