IGNORED

Schiit Gungnir 'unrecognized'

All of a sudden my late 2012 i7 mac mini no longer recognizes my pre multibit Schiit Gungnir DAC. This occurred after I updated my iPhone 7 to OSx 11.0 via the Mac and at the same time installed some updates to El Capitan and other software updates-the Mac crashed and i was only able to restart the Mac by disconnecting all the USB ports disconnecting the power for short time and then restarting the Mac by turning it on and  pressing the command and r keys. I then reconnected the Schiit my WD backup and my ME2 DAC. Everything works the Mac recognizes the ME2 but not the Gungnir and the Gungnir no longer shows up in 'sound' preferences or in Audio MIDI. The Gungnir shows up in ROON and 'plays' the sound bar moves up and down but no sound(obviously because the Mac no longer recognizes the Schiit). On Qobuz and A+3 the Gungnir no longer shows up only the ME2. This happened once before and I can't for the life of me recall how I got the Gungnir to be recognized by the Mac or it just magically showed up again one day. FWIW I did change USB ports I went from using the most medial USB port for the Schiit to most lateral port. Any suggestions on how to get the Gungnir to be 're-recognized' by the MAC.  This makes me very leary of upgrading the Gungnir or buying a Yggy with maybe a Raggy. bobbmd