IGNORED

FS: Focusrite RedNet D16 AES >>>>SOLD

Selling my second Focusrite RedNet D16 AES. This is an ethernet to AES converter that beats all of the USB tweaks that I tried. It uses Dante Virtual Sound Card (DVS) to communicate over TCPIP to the D16 ethernet input which then has AES or SPDIF(RCA) outputs to your DAC. If you have been following the RedNet threads on Head-Fi or The Computer Audiophile then you will know what the D16 is capable of.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/806827/aud...-aes67-sets-a-new-standard-for-computer-audio

The D16 has two ethernet ports, unlike the RN3, allowing you to use one port to connect to your LAN and the other to connect to your audio server. It also has the newest firmware which allows for sample rate following.

It is in mint condition and has been upgraded to replace the internal SMPS with an external TeraDac 5v/2A linear power supply. If you prefer to buy just the stock D16 I can put the SMPS back in place. It reconnects easily to on-board connectors. The only actual change in adding the LPS was to place a locking DC connector on the rear panel. I will send the SMPS board along with the LPS if you opt to purchase with the LPS.

I am asking for $1050 for stock with SMPS plus actual shipping. Add $75 for modded config with LPS(better).

This DDC sells for ~$1600 shipped new from Sweetwater. I believe that the 5v/2A Teradac LPS cost around $100 new.

Comes with original boxing and packing. Sorry. I will only ship to the lower 48 US states.

I have another D16 in my speaker system and am only selling this one because I am focusing on that system these days.

Best,
Paul

IMG_0974.JPG

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System