IGNORED

Is anyone here using High Sierra and A+

9 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Okay, apparently the source I read was a bit confused.  Starting in January, 2018 all submissions to the App Store must be 64 bit, and as of June, 2018, all apps will need to be 64 bit on the computers, is what I just read.

So, it may not be an issue until next summer.

Oh man... I don't know how to live life without XLD. I hope they go 64bit in 2018 :/

- got the AIFF on the APFS -

A+ works perfectly with High Sierra, even Direct Mode if you are willing to change the .ktext like with Sierra.

My brand new 4tb USB external hard drive connected to the Mini is also formatted in APFS system and no problem.

The only bug i have with High Sierra and Damien saw my post about it, it is that when A+ start automatically when opening my Mac Mini, the Library in not on AUTO sync... i have just to quit A+ and restart it to be OK till i close my Mac again. That maybe just happening because i formatted in APFS now, didn't try with a regular formatted Apple Hard Drive.

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

1 minute ago, RunHomeSlow said:

A+ works perfectly with High Sierra, even Direct Mode if you are willing to change the .ktext like with Sierra.

My brand new 4tb USB external hard drive connected to the Mini is also formatted in APFS system and no problem.

The only bug i have with High Sierra and Damien saw my post about it, it is that when A+ start automatically when opening my Mac Mini, the Library in not on AUTO sync... i have just to quit A+ and restart it to be OK till i close my mac again. That maybe just happening because i formatted in APFS, didn't trey with a regular formatted Apple Hard Drive.

That is really good to know, thanks!

No electron left behind.

On 9/21/2017 at 10:21 PM, AudioDoctor said:

Just downloaded it, grabbed the nearest CD and gave it a test.  Thanks for that!

Love dBpoweramp...is incredibly flexible when you learn the ins and outs...love the multi converter...and love the tag editor under ‘right click, services’. I’ve converted well over 50,000 tracks with it and have always been impressed...

Fate ain't just whos' cooking smells good but which way the wind blows...