IGNORED

*SOLD* Sonore Signature Rendu (I2S Output)

Original owner. 9/10 condition. This is a fantastic unit and has served me well. Sounds amazing with an I2S DAC, no more toying around with USB cleanup devices. The newly released model does not have I2S, so this is a great option for any one of the many new DACs coming out with I2S input!

$1600 includes shipping & Paypal. More info from Sonore:

The Signature Rendu is acknowledged as one of the highest quality digital sources available at any price. Customers who audition it via our free home trials do not return it (available for new units only). "Computer audio without the computer", it provides exceptionally transparent sonics from network sources through a from-the-ground-up designed circuit and board that eliminates noisy off-the-shelf mother boards. Internal, very high quality custom power supply. The SSR is a "set and forget" box- no moving parts or drives- just connect to your network via ethernet cable and to your DAC via SPDIF or I2S and control via any one of a number of iOS or Android apps. 

See the great review by Chris Connaker of Computer Audiophile- he concludes: "The Sonore Signature Series Rendu is a purpose-built DLNA renderer. That’s it. What it does, it does very well. Both sonics and functionality on the SSR were terrific. During my several months of use I didn’t experience a single issue related to the DLNA capability of the Signature Series Rendu. That’s much more than can be said for most DLNA devices I’ve used previously. This thing is designed to be a renderer, and a stellar one at that. The Signature Series Rendu is perfect for users seeking to 1) Exclude a traditional computer from their listening rooms, 2) Augment a non-networked system with DLNA capability, or 3) Improve functionality or sonic quality of an existing network enabled component. Sonically the Signature Series Rendu is as good or better than the best sources I’ve heard, including my reference music server the Aurender W20, SOtM servers, all the CAPS servers, and the Auralic Aries. Thus, the SSR is C.A.S.H. Listed without question."

Outputs are SPDIF (BNC; adaptor included) or I2S- if you have a PS Audio or Wyred For Sound DAC, you can take advantage of even greater sonic quality through the I2S output. This is THE player for anyone who demands the highest sonic quality or uses a DAC without a USB input or, for those who have USB but do not want to deal with all of the extra cost associated with trying to clean up and re-clock noisy USB inputs.

SIGNATURE SERIES FEATURES
Beautiful custom made case built in the USA
Custom made footers with Sorbothane isolators
Power supply with internally shielded Plitron transformer (the best, from Canada)
QSpeed super soft diodes
Low ESR caps 
Ultra low noise discrete linear regulators
Custom made Sonore output board with SPDIF (BNC 75 Ohm) and LVDS i2s (HDMI)  
Ultra high quality SPDIF output
Output re-clocking totally isolated from the processor board 
All signals re-clocked on the isolated board in an ultra low noise environment via low phase noise oscillators (Crystek CCHD Series)
Blue Jean bonded Ethernet cable with test certificate
Warranty card and manual

STANDARD FEATURES
Supports Tidal lossless streaming via BubbleUPNP controller on an Android device
Supports Tidal lossless streaming via BubbleServer and Linn Kazoo controller
Supports gapless playback
Supports DSD/DoP pass through via SPDIF output
Isolation from server noise over network
Asynchronous Ethernet to SPDIF / LVDS i2s output
Integrated, 32 bit, high precision volume control
Supports 24 bit PCM playback at sample rates up to 192KHz via SPDIF and LVDS i2s output
Supports native DSD playback up to DSD128 via LVDS i2s output  
Controlled via apps on a computer, Android, and iOS device 
UPnPTM AV 2.0 / DLNA compliant
Gold plated exposed copper on printed circuit boards
Impedance control on digital output module
Stripline design with traces buried in the inner layers of the board to give the best signal integrity and EMI protection

SPECIFICATIONS
Dimension: 12.75in (width) x 3in (height) x 10.25in (depth) 
Weight: 12lb
Power input: 120VAC, 60Hz
Power consumption: 125mA

Sonore2.JPG

Sonore3.JPG

Sonore4.jpg

Sonore5.jpg

Sonore6.JPG

Sonore8.JPG

Sonore1.JPG

Synology DS1515+ >  PS Audio P10 > Innuos Zenith Mk II running Roon Core > IsoRegen/LPS-1 > Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 > Tekton Double Impact Speakers