IGNORED

Bowers & Wilkins CM Series

Past September 1st, I received an e-mail from Bowers & Wilkins with a zenital pic of a loudspeaker and a date: September 6th. Today I have seen that CM series prices are lower than past week. It seems that there is a new CM series on its way, or perhaps a new brand new series. We'll see.

13 hours ago, mansr said:

I can't decide whether to feel pleased at getting a CM6 S2 pair while they were around or be upset with myself for not waiting. At least I saved some money. And they sound great, whatever this new model can do.

I was thinking of buying a pair of CM6 S2 with the new reduced price  or waiting for newer models 706 S2 / 705 S2, more expensive of course. We'll see.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:02 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

I spent some time with the new 700 series at the CEDIA show on Friday. Some really nice upgrades without huge price increases. 

Much more to come from B&W.

I wonder if the 800 series has some tweaks coming.  I have cm6's from 1-1/2 years ago and still love them to death

• 3 weeks later...

I had the CM6s2.  Thought they were awesome for a few months, but finally the newness factor wore off and the pain from trying to listen to them for extended time and female acoustic music drove me to dislike them.  Replaced them with Aerial Acoustic 5T.  Wonderful.  Have had them for 1.5 years and listen to them hours and hours on end.