IGNORED

SOLD: exaSound e28 FX Mark II DAC Femto Clock - Mini XLRs & PlayPoint

I am looking for a second owner of my exaSound gears. Up for sale are:

1. exaSound e28 FX Mark II DAC  Femto Clock - Mini XLRs for $1,600 (***Sold***)
  2. exaSound PlayPoint for $1,200 (***Sold***)

The units are well cared for and come with original packing materials. Please contact me for payment and shipping arrangement.

Thank you.

Music Source: NAS[Synology], Qobuz, Tidal

Music Player: Roonserver[Mac mini]

Control PC: squeeze2upnp, fb2k, dirac, Jplay Femto, Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 GUI, Mac mini w/HDPlex 200W

Audio PC: Jplay Femto(KS/1000hz), Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 core, i7 w/HDPlex 200W

DDC: Iso Regen w/LPS1.2, Acousence afi+USB (USB to S/PDIF) w/Li-ion battery PS

DAC: Yggdrasil Analog 2

• 3 weeks later...

sent pm

Roon/Squeeze>Cisco2960>EtherRegen>SOTM DCBL Cat7>Antipodes K50>Jorma AES>WeissDAC501>Acoustic Zen Silver ref II>Marchand XM44>Acoustic Zen Absolute>Apollon NCx500 / Acoustic Zen Matrix II>VTV NC500>modified Magnepan 3.6R: Audioquest Hurricane & Zavfino Silver Dart power cords, Solid tech reference rack of silence with feet of silence, PSM156 power conditioner/ultimate PC, Plixir BDC power supply, Audio Sensibility DC, Gaia II, Primacoustics absorption and DIY diffuser room treatments

On 2017. 9. 17. at 8:25 PM, Robert van Diggele said:

Excellent price for the e28. I use the e38 and loving every minute of it. When you are into multichannel audio this e28 is a bargain.

Yup, I shall miss my e28 once it's gone. I used it for 2.1, 2.2 multichannel config as well with either JRiver or Dirac. Multi dac one at a single dac price. I can include signal cables made for this unit. Some in miniXLR to RCA and some in miniXLR to XLR (Canare cables).

Music Source: NAS[Synology], Qobuz, Tidal

Music Player: Roonserver[Mac mini]

Control PC: squeeze2upnp, fb2k, dirac, Jplay Femto, Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 GUI, Mac mini w/HDPlex 200W

Audio PC: Jplay Femto(KS/1000hz), Fidelizer, AO(4D), WS2019 core, i7 w/HDPlex 200W

DDC: Iso Regen w/LPS1.2, Acousence afi+USB (USB to S/PDIF) w/Li-ion battery PS

DAC: Yggdrasil Analog 2

• 2 months later...

I dont blame you.  I'm thinking you may have had both--is it that much 'smoother' sound than the e28 with the 9018?  My friend with same chip in an Oppo 205 says it bests the 105 (9018) by a considerable margin, and i'm betting Exasound tweaks it even further--AND handles MCh which the Oppo never will.  Saving my pennies :)