IGNORED

introducing my self + help please

Rakker

Good morning to you all , Im new to the forum and I find it incredibly good. Im Italian and live in the nederlands.

I love music, but some technical and computer issues,I find myself (sometimes) in difficult situation.

I have Audirvana Plus on mac computer with macOS Sierra, wifi connect to hegel H360

My question is, which is the best situation Audio system, and  audiofilters, Apple coreaudio of izotope and which setting, I tried to read on this forum, but is like cinese to my.

Please Help my to solve my problems.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Rakker.

If you don’t upsample your music, leave izotope settings at best... at default and enjoy A+. If you want to upsample everything not to the music sample rate you have, then read the thread above ?

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

Since you are on OS Sierra, Direct Mode is dead now...

so you can see at my settings in the pictures to set yours, my DAC is DSD so if yourds is not, leave DSD capabilities at default

Snapz001.jpg

Snapz002.jpg

Snapz003.jpg

Snapz004.jpg

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Power of 2 is better then maximum upsampling... you can put thenumber i have if you want them too.

don’t know your device or dac but it must surely ve more than 44. ?

have you check to see if your device is selected in your applications folder, there is a utilities folder and in it there is audio midi setup your device should be seen there and selected gor output...

34 minutes ago, Rakker said:

This's what i manage to do. but nothing is change.IMG_2685.thumb.JPG.bc69bdf3f7c921b4eaa013c30f9d7ec4.JPG

Euh? i don't know that device? is it a DAC?  it seems it can only goes to 44.1

mine shows that. and in audio settings of A+, i don't have something to click like you... Airplay device

Snapz001.jpg

Snapz002.jpg

If it can't go higher than 44.1 put the preferences of Upsampling at 'none' in A+ preferences and you are good.

another member might come in to help you

Hegel H360 Integrated Amplifier with DAC and Streamer

Hegel H360 is a giant among integrated amplifiers. With 250 watts per channel into 8 ohms and a damping factor of more than 4000, it will control virtually any loudspeaker on the market.

Thanks to the patented SoundEngine technology, this beast of an amplifier combines power, dynamics, finesse and musicality like no other integrated amp on the market. The connectivity is more of a bonus. There are balanced and unbalanced analog inputs.

There is a Home Theatre bypass. There are optical and coaxial digital inputs, as well as a USB input for any signal up to DSD128. And, yes - it is also a streamer. Need we say more?

The core of everything Hegel is sound quality, and the H360 is no exception. The obvious benefit of the H360 is easy to see - power. It can deliver 2 x 250 watts per channel into 8 Ohms, and is stable even in lower impedances. Furthermore, the damping factor of more than 4000 makes certain it can take control over even the most demanding loudspeakers. The H360 will always play with great authority and ease.

Rarely is such power combined with finesse. However, specially designed power supplies driving precision volume attenuators contributes to an extremely low noise floor. Hand matching near perfect transistor pairs in the input stage reduces harmonic distortion. Our patented SoundEngine technology reduces over all distortion, and especially cross-over distortion. Our designers understand how transistors work, down to the atomic level, and have used all this knowledge in designing the H360.

The H360 incorporates a high quality DAC, using Hegel’s proprietary re-clocking. The benefit of this is that we can make everyday sources sound really good. Sources like a phone or a computer. This is why we have also included functionality like Apple AirPlay and DLNA streaming. There is also a reference class USB input, supporting all formats including native DSD64 and DSD128.

don't know, maybe... surely mine is USB cable connected to the Mac Mini.

try posting here instead... many people read:

this is the last line of your text:

There is also a reference class USB input, supporting all formats including native DSD64 and DSD128.

so maybe you need USB cable to get that

On 8/10/2017 at 9:24 PM, Rakker said:

This's what i manage to do. but nothing is change.IMG_2685.thumb.JPG.bc69bdf3f7c921b4eaa013c30f9d7ec4.JPG

To get a good screenshot from a MAC press:

CMD SHIFT 4

then select the area you want and the snapshot will appear as a screenshot in png format on your desktop.

Battling the Loudness War with the SeeDeClip4 multi-user, decompressing, declipping streaming Music Server.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.8.2017 at 11:18 PM, Rakker said:

Is possible this situation is because you are connected via cable and me via wifi?

If you do airplay, you'll always be limited to 44khz, so no point in upsampling. So just ignore Izotope.

You should, if space permits, test the USB connection, it may well sound better.