IGNORED

I added a Zu Submission to my system...

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

I don't know if I will be trading the Vs for the VIs.  I guess I never know until I hear them.  Plus. it appears that I may finally be settling down and starting a family, so money will be prioritized elsewhere, etc...

I understand and I've been there. My advice is to get the VI's now "before" "money starts getting prioritized elsewhere!" That way, you have what you need locked down for the future. I am sure they will offer you a nice trade in on the V's, or sell them yourself.  There is definite demand for them.

JC

16 hours ago, TubeLover said:

I understand and I've been there. My advice is to get the VI's now "before" "money starts getting prioritized elsewhere!" That way, you have what you need locked down for the future. I am sure they will offer you a nice trade in on the V's, or sell them yourself.  There is definite demand for them.

JC

That's the kind of advice I like!

No electron left behind.

20 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I don't know if I will be trading the Vs for the VIs.  I guess I never know until I hear them.  Plus. it appears that I may finally be settling down and starting a family, so money will be prioritized elsewhere, etc...

Hey, congratulations!  You have my deepest sympathies.

Are you auditioning minivans yet?

Well, their repair record beats Alfa Romeo's by a mile...  Honestly, they have been getting better, I guess I am willing to put up with a few quirks for beauty...  I have owned a full size Range Rover in the past, I had very few problems with it.  What is an FUV?

I don't know how I would use room eq software without a more traditional computer in the chain.  I really have no complaints, are you referring to a midrange bump?  I am not sure what you are trying to fix?

No electron left behind.