IGNORED

Using the ISO Regen with Phasure LUSH USB Cable

8 hours ago, mustafakaiser said:

Guy just got my ISO REGEN and two LPS1 units 

SMS200 ultra -> lush -> txusb -> lush -> ISO REGEN -> USPCB -> Dac 

I am true amazed the ISO REGEN has got into my systems 

I am listening to music for 6 hours plus a day???

Enjoy!

When you are ready,,, consider adding the LUSH cable for possibly even more of what you are hearing & loving. 

• 4 weeks later...

Curious if anyone else has tried a double Lush setup (before and after the IR)?  Or using a single Lush straight to the DAC without the IR?

This thread has got me really curious about comparing it to my Lightspeed dual cable which i was planning to replace with another USPCB.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Just now, lmitche said:

My setup is PC>USBPC>ISO REGEN>Lush>DAC.  A few weeks ago I ran without the ISO REGEN for a day or two.  Reinstalling it yielded a terrific increase in SQ.  Sometimes you take things for granted and should not.

+1  Same setup, same results.

1 hour ago, lmitche said:

My setup is PC>USBPC>ISO REGEN>Lush>DAC.  A few weeks ago I ran without the ISO REGEN for a day or two.  Reinstalling it yielded a terrific increase in SQ.  Sometimes you take things for granted and should not.

I never was that impressed with ISO Regen and always thought it sounded much better with GI off. Then I bought the Luckit BluWave USB to Spdif board. Plugged it in after the ISO Regen/USPCB. Surprise! Now the ISO Regen sounds much better with GI on and the combo play music for angels! ?

🎛️  Audio System  

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 8:57 AM, tboooe said:

Curious if anyone else has tried a double Lush setup (before and after the IR)?  Or using a single Lush straight to the DAC without the IR?

This thread has got me really curious about comparing it to my Lightspeed dual cable which i was planning to replace with another USPCB.

Just saw this thread. Haven't been much around here in a while. Did you get to compare this? Would me interested in your impressions.

I still have the USB Regen in the system, which was already great and am still using my Lightspeed which was the best USB cable that I found for my system while I did extensive comparisons. 

I also didn't know that Alex had been created the links for the Regen. Will take a look at them to find out what's going on there.

Best

André

LDMS Minix Server>Lampizator TRP w/ VC>Gryphon Diablo>Heil Kithara

Cables: Douglas Cables 'Mirage'', (Power); Douglas Cables 'Mirage' (XLR); Douglas Cables "GLIA" (speaker cables & jumper); FTA Callisto (USB)

Accessories: Furutech GTX-D (G) with cover, MIT Z Duplex Super; Equitech Balanced Power, Sistrum (for Diablo & TRP)

On 24/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, mustafakaiser said:

Guy just got my ISO REGEN and two LPS1 units 

SMS200 ultra -> lush -> txusb -> lush -> ISO REGEN -> USPCB -> Dac 

I am true amazed the ISO REGEN has got into my systems 

I am listening to music for 6 hours plus a day???

Hi mustafakaiser. I’m catching up on this thread. May I ask which DAC you are using and which USB cables you’ve tried previously. Geoff

PH SR7 > MacMini+Uptone MMK Mod > Audirvana 3.2 > re-clocked D-LInk switch/LPS1.1 > sMS-200Ultra/LPS1.2 > tX-USBUltra/PH SR7 > Chord BluDave > Focal Utopia(Norne Silver) or Voxativ 9.87/ Stereo REL G1 Mk II

• 2 weeks later...

Just received the Lush and have about 60 hours on it. Running it between a txUSBUltra and DAC. The IR is before the tx. The Lush is very warm sounding. Good for some material that can benefit from this. I'll continue to use other cables for other material. A valuable cable for the arsenal, ultimately.

2 hours ago, kilroy said:

Just received the Lush and have about 60 hours on it. Running it between a txUSBUltra and DAC. The IR is before the tx. The Lush is very warm sounding. Good for some material that can benefit from this. I'll continue to use other cables for other material. A valuable cable for the arsenal, ultimately.

You may want to try placing the LUSH before the txUSBUltra, if that's possible in your system. 

This will lessen, though not eliminate, its effect. 

• 4 months later...