Jump to content
Computer Audiophile
Doak

Using the ISO Regen with Phasure LUSH USB Cable

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guy just got my ISO REGEN and two LPS1 units 

 

SMS200 ultra -> lush -> txusb -> lush -> ISO REGEN -> USPCB -> Dac 

 

I am true amazed the ISO REGEN has got into my systems 

 

I am listening to music for 6 hours plus a day😗😗😗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mustafakaiser said:

Guy just got my ISO REGEN and two LPS1 units 

 

SMS200 ultra -> lush -> txusb -> lush -> ISO REGEN -> USPCB -> Dac 

 

I am true amazed the ISO REGEN has got into my systems 

 

I am listening to music for 6 hours plus a day😗😗😗

 

Enjoy!

When you are ready,,, consider adding the LUSH cable for possibly even more of what you are hearing & loving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious if anyone else has tried a double Lush setup (before and after the IR)?  Or using a single Lush straight to the DAC without the IR?

 

This thread has got me really curious about comparing it to my Lightspeed dual cable which i was planning to replace with another USPCB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My setup is PC>USBPC>ISO REGEN>Lush>DAC.  A few weeks ago I ran without the ISO REGEN for a day or two.  Reinstalling it yielded a terrific increase in SQ.  Sometimes you take things for granted and should not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lmitche said:

My setup is PC>USBPC>ISO REGEN>Lush>DAC.  A few weeks ago I ran without the ISO REGEN for a day or two.  Reinstalling it yielded a terrific increase in SQ.  Sometimes you take things for granted and should not.

+1  Same setup, same results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lmitche said:

My setup is PC>USBPC>ISO REGEN>Lush>DAC.  A few weeks ago I ran without the ISO REGEN for a day or two.  Reinstalling it yielded a terrific increase in SQ.  Sometimes you take things for granted and should not.

 

I never was that impressed with ISO Regen and always thought it sounded much better with GI off. Then I bought the Luckit BluWave USB to Spdif board. Plugged it in after the ISO Regen/USPCB. Surprise! Now the ISO Regen sounds much better with GI on and the combo play music for angels! 😊

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, tboooe said:

Curious if anyone else has tried a double Lush setup (before and after the IR)?  Or using a single Lush straight to the DAC without the IR?

Tried the Lush w/o the IR. 

I like the combo much more than the Lush alone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 8:57 AM, tboooe said:

Curious if anyone else has tried a double Lush setup (before and after the IR)?  Or using a single Lush straight to the DAC without the IR?

 

This thread has got me really curious about comparing it to my Lightspeed dual cable which i was planning to replace with another USPCB.

Just saw this thread. Haven't been much around here in a while. Did you get to compare this? Would me interested in your impressions.

I still have the USB Regen in the system, which was already great and am still using my Lightspeed which was the best USB cable that I found for my system while I did extensive comparisons. 

I also didn't know that Alex had been created the links for the Regen. Will take a look at them to find out what's going on there.

Best

André

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, mustafakaiser said:

Guy just got my ISO REGEN and two LPS1 units 

 

SMS200 ultra -> lush -> txusb -> lush -> ISO REGEN -> USPCB -> Dac 

 

I am true amazed the ISO REGEN has got into my systems 

 

I am listening to music for 6 hours plus a day😗😗😗

Hi mustafakaiser. I’m catching up on this thread. May I ask which DAC you are using and which USB cables you’ve tried previously. Geoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received the Lush and have about 60 hours on it. Running it between a txUSBUltra and DAC. The IR is before the tx. The Lush is very warm sounding. Good for some material that can benefit from this. I'll continue to use other cables for other material. A valuable cable for the arsenal, ultimately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kilroy said:

Just received the Lush and have about 60 hours on it. Running it between a txUSBUltra and DAC. The IR is before the tx. The Lush is very warm sounding. Good for some material that can benefit from this. I'll continue to use other cables for other material. A valuable cable for the arsenal, ultimately.

You may want to try placing the LUSH before the txUSBUltra, if that's possible in your system. 

This will lessen, though not eliminate, its effect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone tried to use two USPCB  ( one as input and the other as output to the IR). Also would be interested to know if the ISO-Regen works well with Singxer in series ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Superphonica
×