IGNORED

Alex's situation

My prayers are with you and family Alex!

Jensen VRD-iFF>Router>Rj45>opticalModule>
SFP>Buffalo2016>SFP>opticalModule >Rj45>

IZen Mk3>Rj45> Delock62619>Rj45>
etherRegen (Master Clock+ Mini-Circuits BLP)>SFP>opticalRendu>USB>IsoRegen>

USB>Phoenix>USB>OPPO 205 (Modded)>HMS “the Perfect Match”>Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature.

So great to hear the Mariposa evacuation order has been lifted!

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

9 hours ago, Jeremy Anderson said:

Excellent news! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, John (and letting Alex focus on the important things)!

+1

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

Great!

All the best Alex!

Jorge

Jensen VRD-iFF>Router>Rj45>opticalModule>
SFP>Buffalo2016>SFP>opticalModule >Rj45>

IZen Mk3>Rj45> Delock62619>Rj45>
etherRegen (Master Clock+ Mini-Circuits BLP)>SFP>opticalRendu>USB>IsoRegen>

USB>Phoenix>USB>OPPO 205 (Modded)>HMS “the Perfect Match”>Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature.

Alex:

So glad to see that you and your family where able to remain safe and that the fire backed away from your homes direction, I was concerned just as I'm sure everyone else was! 

Reading through this thread, it sounds like you may be able to ship the remaining 16 LPS-1/ ISO Regen bundles out this Wednesday? 

You and your family's safety remains first priority of course, but just curious if perhaps things are now back on schedule and a shipment some time this week is a possibility?

15 hours ago, agladstone said:

Alex:

So glad to see that you and your family where able to remain safe and that the fire backed away from your homes direction, I was concerned just as I'm sure everyone else was! 

Reading through this thread, it sounds like you may be able to ship the remaining 16 LPS-1/ ISO Regen bundles out this Wednesday? 

You and your family's safety remains first priority of course, but just curious if perhaps things are now back on schedule and a shipment some time this week is a possibility?

Alex email today.

profile_mask2.png

UpTone Audio LLC via yahoo.com 

3:41 AM (9 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to pocomo
cleardot.gif

Dear valued UpTone Audio customer:

You are among a large group of people who placed an order for an ISO REGEN or an ISO REGEN/UltraCap LPS-1 bundlebetween June 27th and July 12.  At the time of your order our web site--and the order acknowledgement e-mail you received--promised shipment by July 26th.

It is with tremendous regret that I must now report there will be a 28-day delay in shipping our special products to you.

A mistake was made in ordering of the ultra-low-phase-noise Crystek CCHD-575 oscillator clocks that are a key component in the performance of the ISO REGEN.  A version with the wrong frequency was installed (our USB3.1 hub chip will not function with it), and while replacement will not take long, the frequency we use is a non-stocked, custom part--with a long lead-time.

I would have informed everyone sooner, but it has taken a while to confirm the exact delivery schedule.  We are now certain of circuit board delivery to us (August 17th). Adding time at our offices for flash/firmware programming, testing, assembly, and shipment preparations I feel confident in promising that all orders will be shipped not later than August 24th.  You will receive a notice with tracking number on the day of shipment.

My company prides itself on delivering orders on time, so I am deeply sorry for this significant delay.  As always, your business, your enthusiasm, and your patience are all greatly appreciated.

If any of you have questions, concerns, or a need to alter your order, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Many thanks and very best regards,

Alex Crespi

Music Server(s):Mac Mini w/UpTone linear power supply JS-2, SoTM 200 w/LPS-1, AQ Diamond USB cable,

Music Server Operating System:Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Roon, HQP, A+

USB Digital to Analog Converter(s):PS Audio DS Jr. w/UpTone Audio ReGen  w/ LPS-1 Power Supply

Preamplifier:PS Audio BHK preamp; Amplifier(s):Parasound Amplifier A21; Loudspeakers:Magnapan 3.7

Loudspeaker Cables:AudioQuest CV8

Just to be clear, there is no delay in shipment of UltraCap LPS-1 units.  In fact, we are now in stock and orders placed now for LPS-1s will ship within 2-4 days.  (And all previous open LPS-1 orders are shipping today--on the exact day originally promised for most people.)

Always go by what the product web page says at the time you place your order (red text just below AddToCart button)--and in the order acknowledgement e-mail you receive immediately afterwards (the two will always match at the time of order).  I keep careful track of who is promised what and when.

There are also about 40 ISO REGEN (or ISO REGEN/LPS-1 bundle) orders placed this month that were promised August 16th shipment.  Those too will be delayed to the 24th.  E-mail notices will be sent to those people at the beginning of the week.

For those of you who have an ISO REGEN/LPS-1 bundle on order:

Please do not ask us to split-ship your bundle with the LPS-1 coming now.  It is a logistical nightmare in our order system (Shopify e-commerce engine plus ShipStation shipment system) to make two shipments for the same SKU, and trying to keep track of who would then still be owed an ISO REGEN would be a manual process sure to lead to mistakes.

Thanks again for your understanding in this unfortunate circumstance.  Given the immense amount of time we put into keeping up with production and delivery of our successful products (grateful, not complaining :)), it is maddening when something goes amiss like this.

Regards,

--Alex C.

Thanks Alex, glad to hear from you and that you're doing well.

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

Me too!! 

Alex, please ignore my above inquiry:) 

also, please check your email inbox (like I need to request this, haha), I believe that the second USBPCA->B that I ordered was not included in my shipment (it is not listed on the shipping invoice), so please check and reply to me via email. 

Thanks!!