IGNORED

Alex's situation

Good god, what terrible news. Do hope Alex and family are all okay as well as others in the area. Praying for lots of rain there.

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

... but honestly I am not too worried at the moment.

This is the most important statement for us. You and your family's safety is uppermost in our mind.

2 minutes ago, Superdad said:

P.S.  If it seems safe to leave my wife and kids at home tomorrow with just one vehicle, then I may try to make an 1:40 drive (each way) via back roads to the FedEx depot in Merced to pick up shipments of 250 LPS-1 cases and circuit boards that were supposed to have been delivered yesterday.  Then, if my assistant and I work through the weekend we may only be a day or two off on next week's shipments.  We'll see...

Please don't worry about this now, until the danger is passed. 

A lot of people have wondered here - what can we do to help. Weill, here's one concrete way to help. Please be patient and understanding about orders being delayed, so Alex doesn't feel compelled to drive through a raging inferno to get your packages shipped! :o

16 minutes ago, Superdad said:

Everything will be alright for us.

Glad to hear you are prepared but haven't yet needed to evacuate.  Just stay safe.  Thanks for the update, we are all concerned about your welfare.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's