IGNORED

GREAT Deal For Maggie Lovers With A Large Room!

Just happened across this listing, while checking something else. It is from a  respected and reliable vendor. It kills me that I don't have the room, as these are on my all time dream list. I have no association whatever with the selling company, but thought I would throw this out there as a public service to the Maggie lovers here at CA. Great deal on speakers that do not often come up for sale, and completely refurbished too.

JC

http://www.tmraudio.com/product/tj-308

8 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

lots of people think they don't have room for Maggies but really do....

just sayin' -- BTW, the 20.7 may be forcing down prices on the 20.1

Agreed on the 20.7 possibly forcing prices down on the 20.1'a, but still a great deal on these. 

As for Maggies and the room necessary, it really depends. I was all set last winter to go with a new system based around 3.7i's until I found out my specific room was one they did not work in. It was a bitter disappointment.

JC 

On 7/16/2017 at 0:19 AM, Ralf11 said:

I have 3.7is and a very non-optimum room - not for size so much as picture windows partly behind one speaker

the factory uses treatments and puts the speakers just inches from side walls for testing

Yes, I remember you commenting on that in another discussion. Very glad you could get them to work in your room. Wonderful and amazing speakers. 

JC