IGNORED

How DOES the grounding boxes work?

1 minute ago, Cornan said:

You could be one as well. If you ever try one! ?

Well if they really changed the sound, it must be a different signal getting to your speaker or headphone jacks.  Otherwise it could not sound different.  If you don't agree to this, then say so now, and I'll not bother any longer. It is okay if you do, I just have no basis of useful communication with you.

Now if the signal is different, how is it different?  So far the only measures I am aware of show increased noise.  Prior to seeing any measures my prediction, and those by others would have been it acts like an antenna picking up noise, or perhaps it takes current between different chassis in which case the box and rocks have nothing to do with it.  A plain wire between the gear would accomplish the same or straightening out system connections would be better.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

3 minutes ago, esldude said:

Well if they really changed the sound, it must be a different signal getting to your speaker or headphone jacks.  Otherwise it could not sound different.  If you don't agree to this, then say so now, and I'll not bother any longer. It is okay if you do, I just have no basis of useful communication with you.

Now if the signal is different, how is it different?  So far the only measures I am aware of show increased noise.  Prior to seeing any measures my prediction, and those by others would have been it acts like an antenna picking up noise, or perhaps it takes current between different chassis in which case the box and rocks have nothing to do with it.  A plain wire between the gear would accomplish the same or straightening out system connections would be better.

Wow esldude! I am impressed that you are actually trying to figure this out! I am not against the antenna clue at all. It is just so much negative impressions buried in that word. Tourmaline stones have really amazing properties if you start to learn about them. They are used in many different areas for their antistatic properties. Read about it. If you put pressure on tourmaline stones they'll release a lot of negatively charged ions. Think about if for a moment. Ground is negatively charged. It is right here where the puzzle starts. Why does negatively charged ions affect grounding?

🎛️  Audio System  

9 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

Current must pass into and through the grounding box in order for it to do any "extraction" or "storing" or "filtering". Current does not flow where there is no difference of potential. There's no potential difference between the ground plane of a device and the pile of rocks it connects to (this is easy to measure). No current reaches the box, so no charge or noise can be "stored" or "filtered" there.

Even if these stray currents somehow reached the box, filtering them requires a return path to the device, otherwise what does filtering mean? There is no return path.

"Storing" them requires an electrical charge to build up in the box or to be converted into some other kind of energy (light, heat, radio waves, etc.). The box is not a capacitor, there's no electrical charge built up, so nothing is stored.

There's no heat coming from the box, and no light. The only possibility then, is radio waves -- i.e., it acts as an antenna.

So, if the tourmaline stones realeases negatively charged ions they COULD possibly store  or filter the currents?

🎛️  Audio System  

1 minute ago, mozes said:

Honestly I am not here to dispute anyone's opinion. I honestly don't know how they work, in fact I don't really care how they work. My interest is in anything that make my system sound better and more musical, be it Grounding boxes or any other tweak no matter how voodoo or bizarre it maybe. 

I usually get the tweak and plug it to my system and try for a few days and then I remove it and then make a judgement.  

Last thing I returned was Acoustic Revive RR-888 as it made no significant improvement, subtle one only.

The Entreq didnt need days, all it took was 5 min and I am still surprised how impactful it is. I can't listen to my system without grounding anymore. It sounds flat and sterile in comparison

That is my opinion spot-on! Many devices will come and go in my system. The grounding boxes and the isolation transformer with floating secondary is the only ones that will stay perminant! ?

🎛️  Audio System  

4 minutes ago, Speed Racer said:

Grounding boxes and $1000 power cables.....where is Rob when you need him?

Tourmaline stones and pure silver aren't cheap. Try to find them second hand, but be prepared to wait for a long while. No one will sell them off if they do not have to!

🎛️  Audio System  

25 minutes ago, Cornan said:

Wow esldude! I am impressed that you are actually trying to figure this out! I am not against the antenna clue at all. It is just so much negative impressions buried in that word. Tourmaline stones have really amazing properties if you start to learn about them. They are used in many different areas for their antistatic properties. Read about it. If you put pressure on tourmaline stones they'll release a lot of negatively charged ions. Think about if for a moment. Ground is negatively charged. It is right here where the puzzle starts. Why does negatively charged ions affect grounding?

Have you tried orgonite?

7 minutes ago, mansr said:

Have you tried orgonite?

Or quartz? 

Or Rochelle salt?

Or bone?

Or silk?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

4 minutes ago, mansr said:

Does that help with chemtrails?

Yes the proper use of quartz in cloudbuster devices are your most effective defense against chemtrails. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/237424211579540085/

Some of these are lots prettier than the Entreq at least.

73f4ae3e1e5b73f9be01d69de017cdcf--genera

55 minutes ago, Cornan said:

But I may NOT! ?

LOL.

The post said nothing subjectively about the ground box. It's showing what is happening if one is connected to audio equipment.

If you are hearing a difference and subjectively prefer it.... It MAY be the reason you prefer it.

1 hour ago, esldude said:

Nope. 

Didn't drink salamander hormones and chop off a finger to see if it would grow back either.  I guess in some people's eyes I am unqualified to speak to the effectiveness of salamander hormones or grounding boxes.

Ha! semi-obscure biology reference of the day!

10 minutes ago, plissken said:

LOL.

The post said nothing subjectively about the ground box. It's showing what is happening if one is connected to audio equipment.

If you are hearing a difference and subjectively prefer it.... It MAY be the reason you prefer it.

I have got atleast +30 years of experience in this hobby. I am very confident in hearing what is noise and what is not. In terms of objective and subjective I will always prefer the subjective part. Objective is boring!

🎛️  Audio System  

Seeing is believing.  Solid proof the chemtrail busters work.  I believe this one is using orgonite. 

I am wondering about the proximity to the fir trees there.  Those are known to soak up high frequency radio.  So not sure if it interferes with or focuses the effect.