IGNORED

I don't think I have ever won anything in my entire life.

3 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Today I was informed I won a CD from Minnesota Public Radio.  I am really way more excited than I should be...

Now, don't let it go to your head and quit your day job.  We need you out there keeping us healthy.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

I got to choose a CD once for reviewing (and, incidently, rejecting) a paper for a journal.  All of them were stupid vapid pop albums except for one, which was classical guitar by someone named Gerald Garcia, so of course I chose that.  It was actually kind of good, despite having nothing to do with Jerry.

Add me to the ranks of never having won anything. There was once a vendor contest at work where you had three 50-50 chances to win tickets to a great concert. They were trying to make sure everyone in management that wanted to go to the concert could. I still lost..........

JC

13 hours ago, wgscott said:

Drug companies can be very generous if you write enough prescriptions for highly addictive opiates.

Win/win.

If only it were that simple.  It was a drawing from Porsche Club of America members I think.  Meaning I was eligible but was not picked...

No electron left behind.

13 hours ago, TubeLover said:

Add me to the ranks of never having won anything. There was once a vendor contest at work where you had three 50-50 chances to win tickets to a great concert. They were trying to make sure everyone in management that wanted to go to the concert could. I still lost..........

JC

Man, that sucks.

No electron left behind.