IGNORED

iTune not importing entire Abbey Road CD

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I am using Apple ITunes 12.6.1.25 on Windows 7. I am trying to import The Beatles Abbey Road cd however, iTunes does not import all of the tracks. It omits "Because" and all of the tracks that make up the side 2 medley (Polythne Pam to Her Majesty). I've tried manually copying the missing tracks but that doesn't help. Any suggestions will be happily received.

Thanks

G

The CD is perfect - no scratches. I used the Import CD option once the CD appeared. However, I think I may have solved the issue in the short term by joining the tracks. There was a little bracket symbol linking "Here Comes The Sun" and "Because". "Because" is indented (as are the tracks following "Mean Mr. Mustard"). This would imply iTunes is treating these as 'hidden' tracks. This is odd because I've never had a problem before with albums with similar seques. Anyway, as I said, I've found a work-around so thanks to all for responding.

G

I finally did join all the songs in the side 2 medley because I got ticked off that on shuffle it would only play one part of it and then stop abruptly. Now if it comes up on shuffle it plays the whole medley as a single track. Ditto for We Will Rock You/We are the Champions.