IGNORED

iPhone 5 - 10.3.1 update and Airplay music

I posted this problem on Mac forum but didn't receive a solution and hope someone here might be able to help.

It's been a while since I played music from my iPhone to my Bose stereo using Airplay. ( I have an Airport Express plugged into the Bose.)

The interface on Music on my iPhone is new and different with the newest iPhone update and I can't find the icon to change it from playing music on the iPhone to "Diane's Airplay" which will be the Bose. I've looked in Music app and Settings under Music and the pull up on the iPhone. Wifi is ON on my iPhone. When I look at the pull up from the bottom of the phone I have a couple of choices: Airplay Mirroring with the the familiar icon but when I choose it the iPhone begins looking for my Apple TV. I don't have Apple TV.

The other choice is "Airdrop Receiving Off".

My old original iPad can still use Airplay to play music to my Bose and my MacBook Pro (Sierra) also works fine using Airplay.

Any suggestions? I may have missed something obvious. I really wish things didn't change when I wasn't looking!! Thanks so much.

Diane