IGNORED

I am a pilot and have a itunes delima

I have an extensive iTunes library on my MAC. I have tried downloading songs I want to take with me in the sky for playback. These must be downloaded to the iPhone or iPad. I have no access for streaming or downloading while flying. I DO NOT want my entire library...only my very favorite portion of it.

My real delima is...everytime I try...I get it just the way I think I want it...and I find they require streaming again, or they didn't all download to the device as storage medium...

I do not want to even see what is available to be downloaded ...I only want the song I want and I want them to be as if it was a stand alone iPod type device....

What may I be doing wrong?

My flights are long and I am frustrated without my music.

iPhone 6+ and Ipad Mini 4 with latest iOS software.

Thank you

How exactly are you syncing the music?

Thanks for responding Kirk,

I tried to create a folder with only the song I want to be on my iPhone 6 and just drop them to iPhone....but I must have settings all wrong or something. I end up with entire library as downloadable and only a partial listing of the song I want to reside on the iPhone show up...

Is there an article or instructions to use an iPhone or iPad as an iPod device only?

• 6 months later...