IGNORED

Phantom file which I can't delete

Hi all, I'm having a very weird issue, which is quite small but pretty annoying. I added an MP3 yesterday to my library, which matched. I then removed the download to download the matched AAC version.

However, instead of coming up with the iCloud download icon, a weird file was created, which appears to be an AAC file, but which does not delete, and doesn't play. This is the file tab on Get Info for it:

I readded the original MP3, and it matched again, and this time I was able to download the Matched AAC file. However, this second file still remains. Even when I log out of my iCloud library account, it is still there, even though it is apparently located in iCloud. I can't find any trace of it in my iTunes Media folder. If I right click and press delete, nothing happens.

Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to remove this file or somehow hide it from view? I talked to Apple Support, and they had no idea, saying the only option was to rebuild my library, which is obviously not ideal. (I am on Windows 10, by the way.)

Thanks in advance

Yeah that's what I've done, it's fairly hidden. I was just asking on the off chance that someone had come across this/knew how I might remove it..

It's not really a big deal though, so don't worry about it, and thanks for the help. Maybe it'll eventually sort itself out.