IGNORED

What do you think about the Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server and Nikola PSU.

What Do You Think About The Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server and Nikola PSU?

If you haven't enough information to say anything about it, check it here http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/nimitra-computer-audio-server/

I have been thinking about it for some time, but I want to check about it with you fellow Computer Audiophile's?

So please share your knowledge or if you have any, experience of it!

L&R

String

Professional Musician And Studio Producer, Studio/Live Engineer for almost 40 years.

Of corse a HiFi/High-end Audiophile.

pam 1975.

If you don't want to answer me here, so please write a mail.

What you mean by "when you have specific needs as in my case"?

Professional Musician And Studio Producer, Studio/Live Engineer for almost 40 years.

Of corse a HiFi/High-end Audiophile.

8 minutes ago, pam1975 said:

I have it...I LOVE my nimitra (which is an upgraded version), sound is fantastic, I am so so pleased with it.

the support is brilliant and Keetakawee a pleasure to work with when you have specific needs as in my case.

Big +1 on this piece of kit.

And what "upgrades" are you talking about?

11 hours ago, String said:

I mean upgrades in the Nimitra!

He was talking about a custom unit with custom needs. Some people asked for a unit with 1TB SSD storage, some asked for higher quality parts like better chassis, motherboard and JCAT USB Card Femto installation like this.

Image may contain: indoor

Given $1395 budget, I believe standard Nimitra unit brings the best within this budget already so most custom units are built around $2500-5000 depending on what they need.

There's no specific specs for a custom unit so feel free to ask me personally through PM or E-Mail address [email protected] about Nimitra. I'll answer your questions about computer audio with best of my abilities for you. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com