IGNORED

Audirvana Help

I just downloaded an album.  It is sitting on my desktop in a folder.  I do not know how to add it to my Audirvana program.  Apparently you cannot drag and drop?

Thanks

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

No, drag and drop doesn't work. You need to tell A+ which folders contain your music (in the preferences); these folders then get automatically imported and synced by A+. 

This also supposed you need to manage your own folder structure. 

I use a slightly different approach as I use a lot of IOS devices and need iTunes sync. 

Therefoee i drag and drop new albums into iTunes, letting iTunes created the appropriate folder. And i have A+ simply sync to iTunes. This can be done by simply pointing A+ to the ITunes Music folder or by using A+ ITunes Sync which also imports playlists. 

Thanks. I don't think I can use the IOS solution as the files are high rez and iTunes does not support the more esoteric formats.  In this case, WAV 96k. 

If I am wrong, please let me know.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

3 hours ago, Musicophile said:

Correct. However, and this is by design, this doesn't add files to the library. 

The Play Queue is the Play Queue and not the Library. I never suggest that it was.

You made it sound like drag and drop did not work for anything in Audirvana which is clearly not the case.

1 hour ago, Speed Racer said:

The Play Queue is the Play Queue and not the Library. I never suggest that it was.

You made it sound like drag and drop did not work for anything in Audirvana which is clearly not the case.

I guess we all are saying the same thing.

The way I read the OPs question he was asking how to drag and drop to ADD files to A+ library, which iTunes supports but not A+ 

• 2 weeks later...