IGNORED

Why Do People Come To Computer Audiophile To Display Their Contempt For Audiophiles?

1 hour ago, Wavelength said:

The big problem I have with cable companies is that nobody owns the test equipment that I have to test these cables? Why not?

Heck, even I know that audiophile commandment. Because you're supposed to "listen" to the cables (eyes wide open, weeks on end), not perform useless measurements, duh!

Btw Gordon, do you notice how much better that measurement equipment works with an audiophile power cord?

Ok I swore I would stay out of this one, but damn...

16 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Festivus

Hey, I was attacked, and had to defend my reputation against lies. What would you do ? And then you join in on the trashing  >:(

I've never quite figured out where the hell you're coming from, but I never liked what you've had to say about this forum and its members. Happy to formally Ignore you now...

11 minutes ago, mansr said:

you're still among the stupider posters on CA

I thought “more stupid” was the preferred form.  Tch, tch, our educational system....

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Silo-ed knowledge?

Is that like holding knowledge in a silo?

Or is silo-education some method I am unfamiliar with like the Montessori method?

Or a school of music they have in Silo City in Buffalo, New York? 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

59 minutes ago, AJ Soundfield said:

Heck, even I know that audiophile commandment. Because you're supposed to "listen" to the cables (eyes wide open, weeks on end), not perform useless measurements, duh!

Btw Gordon, do you notice how much better that measurement equipment works with an audiophile power cord?

Ok I swore I would stay out of this one, but damn...

Sarcasm.thumb.jpeg.4938ffbf344bca93405c0ca31e194dee.jpeg

Roch

1 hour ago, Don Hills said:

Google to the rescue. I searched for "jitter audio samples".

First hits:

http://www.sereneaudio.com/blog/what-does-jitter-sound-like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT_1UATci3c

Was it recorded with a single mic?

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

5 minutes ago, Jud said:

Well this is hardly Shakespeare.

You just appear to have a dislike for so many people on the thread, and concerned as I am about being with the “in crowd,” it seemed to me I’d be stuck with a rather small, lonely group if I were one of the few you didn’t ignore.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

17 minutes ago, Jud said:

You just appear to have a dislike for so many people on the thread

Are you so... distracted... that you can't see the difference between liking/disliking a person, and calling out their rude and malicious behavior ? And there is a shitload of that around here, recent past and just now, to call out !

And after all, that kind of behavior is what this thread of yours is about.