IGNORED

Does TV Between Speakers Reduce Soundstage?

OP, buy Jim Smith's Get Better Sound and observe the room setup guidelines as much as possible.  

Unfortunately, your TV will negatively impact soundstaging/fidelity.  

For best fidelity/soundstaging, you don't want anything between your speakers, not even audio gear.  

However, compromises must sometimes be made, so move the TV screen as far back as it will go behind the speaker plane.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

On 09/07/2017 at 10:21 PM, agladstone said:

Nice looking room!! 

As a suggestion, you may actually want to pull the sofa out from against the back wall. 

Having your listening position too close to a back wall will do more to hurt the sound quality than a TV will in-between the two Front speakers! (Give it a try and see :) )

grazie...I've been meaning to try your suggestion for quite awhile. It works! I have to move the sofa back against the wall to navigate the room, but hey, you do what you gotta do.

iMac - iTunes(AIFF) - Squeeze 7.9- QOBUZ flac streamer - Vodafone Revolution Router - Transporter - Pathos Classic One MkIII - JM/Focal Daline 3 - dhLabs & Xindak xlr cables - Mapleshade header and footers - AppleTV3

7 hours ago, davidovada said:

grazie...I've been meaning to try your suggestion for quite awhile. It works! I have to move the sofa back against the wall to navigate the room, but hey, you do what you gotta do.

Glad it worked! I knew it would sound better that way :) - just out the sofa legs on furniture sliders (they sell packages of them for cheap on amazon) so it easy to push back and forth !