IGNORED

How To Break In Amp

Thanks DancingSea,

I'm in the UK so don't think that 30 day trial applies. Might check though. But probably a case of finding a local PS Audio dealer willing to let me have a home trial.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers

20 minutes ago, BigAlMc said:

Thanks DancingSea,

I'm in the UK so don't think that 30 day trial applies. Might check though. But probably a case of finding a local PS Audio dealer willing to let me have a home trial.

Cheers,

Alan

Ah yes, that would complicate matters.  Out of curiosity I looked on the PS Audio website for authorized international dealers.  None in England, but they are in Paris and The Netherlands.

There are a few high end audio dealers in the UK that do PS Audio so I guess I need to reach out and plan some fun trips to see them and ideally get a listen too. 

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers

My only thought would be to ultimately buy from an authorized dealer to protect the warranty.  At least on the PS Audio website, they do not list any authorized dealers in the UK.  If nothing else, perhaps shoot PS Audio an email to confirm where the nearest authorized dealer is located.  You could visit the UK shops, but buy from an anointed dealer...