IGNORED

Audirvana 3 license issue

CNoblet

I upgraded to, and installed Audirvana 3 on two computers per the license.  I have not attempted to run it on more than one computer at a time.  I am now receiving the following message when I attempt to start Audirvana 3 on either computer:

Too Many Installs

There are too many installs for your license.  Uninstall Audirvana Plus on one of your computers before trying again.

So now I have a program for which I paid, and for which I have a license code, that does not run.  I dislike having to bring up this issue on the forum, but there seems to be no way to contact Damien or his vendor directly.  What do I need to do in order to get this product functioning again?  I have been using Audirvana+  since early versions of 1.

Newbie Since 2/2015.  Audirvana/Roon > Mid-2010 Mac Mini  > USB > AQ Jitterbug > Chord Electronics Mojo > Naim NAP160 power amplifier > Naim NACA5  > Spendor SP2/3r + stereo REL subs.  

13 minutes ago, CNoblet said:

I upgraded to, and installed Audirvana 3 on two computers per the license.  I have not attempted to run it on more than one computer at a time.  I am now receiving the following message when I attempt to start Audirvana 3 on either computer:

Too Many Installs

There are too many installs for your license.  Uninstall Audirvana Plus on one of your computers before trying again.

So now I have a program for which I paid, and for which I have a license code, that does not run.  I dislike having to bring up this issue on the forum, but there seems to be no way to contact Damien or his vendor directly.  What do I need to do in order to get this product functioning again?  I have been using Audirvana+  since early versions of 1.

There's a menu item somewhere to deauthorize the computer. Do that and reauthorize.

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

I can't access the menu because Audirvana Plus 3.0.6 will not start up.  It only issues the message I referenced above.  This is the case on both computers.

Newbie Since 2/2015.  Audirvana/Roon > Mid-2010 Mac Mini  > USB > AQ Jitterbug > Chord Electronics Mojo > Naim NAP160 power amplifier > Naim NACA5  > Spendor SP2/3r + stereo REL subs.  

2 hours ago, CNoblet said:

I can't access the menu because Audirvana Plus 3.0.6 will not start up.  It only issues the message I referenced above.  This is the case on both computers.

Go to user... home folder, library... preferences... and trash the com.Audirvana.plist  file or name somthing like that, not home now, and restart mac.

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

No luck with that, but thanks for your help.  I wonder if someone else has received the same license code as me.  Previously, I have never had any significant issues with A+.

Damien changed something with licensing since v3 can't remember where in a A+ v3 thread i read that here.

You can try sending him a private message from here by clicking on is name when he reponded to someone.

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)                 

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13