IGNORED

Liquid Conductors in your Interconnect Cables

I have a pair of Teo Splash Rc inter-connects between my Meitner DAC and Audio Valve Eclipse pre-amp, and a pair of Teo Standards between my pre-amp and a pair of PS Audio BHK 300 mono blocks, and are easily the most impressive cables I have ever tried. The definition is all there, incredible sound stage, speed... everything you'd want in a cable.

You can audition them in your own system as they come with a 30-day return guarantee if you're not 100% impressed. I would encourage you to give them a listen and report back...

35 minutes ago, bumperdoo said:

Have you listened to their cables mansr?

No. They are made of metal just like every other cable. Electrically the only difference between metals is their conductivity. Liquid gallium alloys have a conductivity less than 10% of copper. I see no benefit in this contraption, only dangers from the corrosive nature of gallium.

I have had the entry level Purist Audio Design Elementa interconnect for many, many, years. Had to send them back once to Purist Audio to get them refilled with whatever fluid was in them. I still use them but I think the fluid is gone but they sound ok. I don't know if Purist still puts fluid in their cables or not anymore. Mine are very old, I don't change out cables much :-)

"If you don't dig the blues you got a hole in your soul" - Albert King

7 minutes ago, mansr said:

No. They are made of metal just like every other cable. Electrically the only difference between metals is their conductivity. Liquid gallium alloys have a conductivity less than 10% of copper. I see no benefit in this contraption, only dangers from the corrosive nature of gallium.

Understood, but what you *think* is very different from actual experience, so I wonder how your contributions here are of value. Till you've actually listened to them, I think we got your point that's based on zero actual listening. Move on.

1 minute ago, jabbr said:

Hey we know that liquids are different than solids. How is this tied to the conduction of audio signals? That physics.

Yah, it's different - Ken can likely explain if he's around and you're genuinely interested.

In the end, I think forums are valuable when people are providing constructive feedback based on actual experience. It's frustrating when so many offer negative commentary yet zero actual experience with the product being discussed.

I've listened, and the results are exemplary. Liquid or not, they are worth giving a listen IMHO.

1 minute ago, Blueshound24 said:

I still use them but I think the fluid is gone but they sound ok.

Awesome.

With Teo, if the liquid is gone then you won't hear anything as they truly are the conductor inside the jacket.

I've not heard of their cables leaking - maybe someone has experience with that?

So the other day, I saw an add for Bentley - I've never driven one, but the leather is too firm and the handling in the corners is kinda lame. Based on what I think I know about Bentley, I wouldn't buy one. God forbid if I actually sat in one and gave it a test drive!   :D

Just now, bumperdoo said:

I'm assuming you've listened to the Teo cables? Otherwise, you're spewing for no relevant reason my friend.

Add value, please.

I have studied the relevant physics as part of my electrical engineering education. I don't need to listen. The drivel on the website is pure BS.

not clear if you missed his point or are deliberately trying to raise a strawman

when claims are made that rely on magic, those with even a modicum of scientific education will doubt

now, where are the studies showing these things sound better?