IGNORED

Liquid Conductors in your Interconnect Cables

2 hours ago, mansr said:

And what? The website is hilarious. What more do you need?

You're argument just collapsed into a pile of poo.  Go back to Go and do not collect 200.

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

cables filled with liquid poo would eliminate the "potential for interference with the signal cloud" and "show the highest level of inherent lubricity, the highest levels of creep, the highest levels of reflectivity, and the widest range of frequency of reflectivity, all as a set."

FYI, I'm listening to them now....and they actually sound very good, whatever they're made out of.

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

4 hours ago, jabbr said:

It's gallium, and gallium does have indications in audio

... doesn't that make more sense than the byline for the cables?

Isn't Gallium the name of that Italian liqueur in the tall bottles that every bar has, but that nobody ever drinks?  If so, there should be a plentiful supply available from all the bars coast to coast.

2 hours ago, cjf said:

I'm curious if the packaging of the cables included any type of warning label that instructs the consumer (Hehe) on what to do if they come in contact with this "Slurry" contained within?

There's basically no instructions with Teo Game Changers.  They come in this 'tool box' due to the hazmat issue, which is slightly disconcerting.  I'll write a full review shortly.

12 hours ago, cjf said:

I'm curious if the packaging of the cables included any type of warning label that instructs the consumer (Hehe) on what to do if they come in contact with this "Slurry" contained within?

Gallium has low toxicity, so human contact isn't the issue. The issue is what to do if it leaks and ruins load-bearing structures of your house.

1 hour ago, mansr said:

Gallium has low toxicity, so human contact isn't the issue. The issue is what to do if it leaks and ruins load-bearing structures of your house.

Gallium: When exposed to air, gallium slowly forms an oxide layer which is toxic if inhaled. The most hazardous mode of exposure is inhalation and care should be taken to avoid inhaling any dusts or fumes associated with gallium and its compounds.

Indium (also found in the "liquid metal"): Exposure to indium metal in solid form is expected to have few adverse health effects as long as no dust or fume is produced. In laboratory animals, indium-tin oxide was found to increase cancer risks through inhalation. The soluble salts of indium were very toxic when given intravenously.

mQa is dead!

I have the first production pair of TEO's GC liquid interconnects. Been listening to them for almost a year.  What they bring to your system is coherence, a sense of all the information in the music arriving at the same time. My SO, not an audiophile by any means, thought the effect was akin to seeing a photograph with everything sharply in focus. In the grand scheme of Audio purchases, I thought the price I paid $625 including shipping, a steal and have never regretted my decision. 

Well, water does conduct electricity right?

Why not use tap water in a garden hose set up as an interconnect.  You could charge more money for a set with distilled water!!

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

11 minutes ago, NOMBEDES said:

Well, water does conduct electricity right?

Why not use tap water in a garden hose set up as an interconnect.  You could charge more money for a set with distilled water!!

And homeopathically diluting it will enhance its memory of the music that's been through it and make it sound even better.