IGNORED

Our new server at Munich High End show and the Ayre QX-5

I'm at the Munich High end show this week hanging out with the guys from Ayre. They are running the QX-5 demo in their booth using our new server.

Our new server has a quad core i7, CD ripping and dual Ethernet, plus 5TB of internal storage.

In the picture your can see we have the sonicTransporter attache to the Roon Ready QX-5 using a Cardas Ethernet cable. This configuration works and sounds great!

To show case different a network player option we are running the Ayre Codex using a microRendu in DLNA mode.

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

agillis

Small Green Computer

http://www.smallgreencomputer.com/

7 hours ago, agillis said:

I'm at the Munich High end show this week hanging out with the guys from Ayre. They are running the QX-5 demo in their booth using our new server.

Our new server has a quad core i7, CD ripping and dual Ethernet, plus 5TB of internal storage.

In the picture your can see we have the sonicTransporter attache to the Roon Ready QX-5 using a Cardas Ethernet cable. This configuration works and sounds great!

To show case different a network player option we are running the Ayre Codex using a microRendu in DLNA mode.

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

Is the server the one already listed on your web site?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

• 1 month later...
On 18.5.2017 at 0:07 AM, agillis said:

Possible to get the new server with 1TB SSD?

Thanks

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)