IGNORED

Proper Grounding a system

2 hours ago, mmerrill99 said:

What equipment do you have & can you show me the repeatable, reproducible, proctored listening tests for each of your audio devices, please?

I'm not the one making extraordinary claims.

And if I did some blind tests and found no differences, would you accept the tests as evidence that the grounding boxes don't work?

10 minutes ago, Speedskater said:

And if I did some blind tests and found no differences, would you accept the tests as evidence that the grounding boxes don't work?

Yet you are indeed, by continually questioning and casting doubt upon others who have taken the time to listen and evaluate these components' in their system and are simply sharing their findings. They are not making any "extraordinary claims" and as a matter of fact most specifically state that they're not attempting to explain the technology, rather to simply share their findings which are subjective by nature. If you couldn't tell the difference in a blind test that wouldn't definitively prove that a product doesn't work (which would be one possibility,) but rather that YOU couldn't hear the difference.

35 minutes ago, Speedskater said:

Here we go again!  Someone trying to dismiss grounding boxes yet has not tried one.  If indeed you did the work and actually tried some and then determined that they really do not make a sound difference that is positive absolutely that would add to the discussion.  But to run on and on with how this or that can't be measured yet you have heard or measured nothing does not make any sense.  Why don't you move on to another thread or better yet test some of the boxes and have some real input.

2 Channel: Bricasti M20, 21 & M28 SE /Aurender N30SA and MC10 Master clock Treatments: Acoustical panels(F, S & R walls) Misc.: SR Master Fuses

Speakers: Martin Logan CLX ART (Dark Cherry) w/30# weights / 2-ML 212's 

Grounding: QKore 1&6 / Networking: SOtM switch, clock and Pwr Supply / AQ Diamond /SR Router Power: Furutech GTX-DNCF / Oyaide inwall  wire

Nordost: 2-QB8 III, QV2's, QK1's, QSine, QWave, QX4, TC Kones, Sort Fut & LIft / Full OG Loom / 3-QSource & 12-QPoints, QNet, V2 Network

Misc.: iPad 6 /Custom Rack  Media Rm: ML: 13A's, 2-Descent i's, 6- Vanquish, Focus / 3-Parasound A23 / Legacy iV-3 Ultra / 77" LG 4k OLED / Anthem AVM90 / Pioneer Elite DVD Nordost: Odin/T2/H2, BC Kones, H2 Network, V2 HDMI

BTW, I don't know if these grounding boxes boxes work or not, or if they do that they work better than simpler solution.

my concern is that they be studied and tested by valid listening tests, not just confirmation bias riddled woo-woo even if the woo-woo listener is "educated"

and educated means a reasonable understanding of the scientific method - your senior thesis on the psycho-sexual implicaitons of basket-weaving in Lower Khawhutistan does NOT qualify.

3 minutes ago, wgscott said:

Do you dismiss using prayer (without having given it a try) rather than antibiotics to treat bacterial pneumonia?  

Getting in a little deep there. I get the correlation but that would be an ethical boundary. 

I think the point to remember is that when actual scientific means of testing are available they should be used. When those means are not yet discovered then the scientific method should be adhered to as best as possible. Otherwise anyone can make a claim for any reason which can be taken as fact. So to protect the lives of the innocent please keep all hands and feet inside the windows at all times. 

9 minutes ago, Johnseye said:

Getting in a little deep there.

I'm simply saying that the claim, frequently recited here, that you shouldn't be critical of anything, regardless of how un-physical the claim might be, unless you have personally tried it, is completely fatuous.  

4 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

I didn't even know that grounding boxes had windows 

It's true and they're the best of all grounding boxes, but please don't ask me to test it.  Just take my word for it.

3 minutes ago, wgscott said:

I'm simply saying that the claim, frequently recited here, that you shouldn't be critical of anything, regardless of how un-physical the claim might be, unless you have personally tried it, is completely fatuous.  

I know.