IGNORED

Schiit Ragnarok Amp - mint condition - US$1,299 + PayPal & Shipping

Content to remain simply a CA reader for several years I'm finally making my first post, and that's happening now for reasons both happy and sad: The good news is that it looks like I have an unexpected and exciting long-term move overseas (but to a different voltage zone) coming up later in the year; the sad part is I think that means it makes sense to downsize from my much-loved and still pristine, six-month-old Schiit stack of Ragnarok amplifier and Yggdrasil DAC (both 115V), which I've had in use for a little while as a supplementary, home-office rig. I'm offering them for sale separately, or as a package at a slight discount. This is the listing for the Ragnarok (US$1,299) and there's a separate listing for the Yggdrasil (US$1,899), but I'll also let them go together for US$3,199 (XLR cables to connect them thrown into the bargain). These prices are firm—the equipment is almost new and in tip-top shape—and do not include PayPal fees or shipping; I can only ship to USA PayPal addresses (and I reserve the right to sell to the buyer of my choice). I am located in New York City, where a local in-person pickup by a committed purchaser would be particularly welcome.

Check out Herb Reichert's glowing review of the exceptional Ragnarok amplifier in Stereophile. Thanks to its unusually engineered clean and direct power delivery it is truly a special amp. Reichert calls it "The most enjoyable stereo system I've used in the 21st century." Tech specs are all at Schiit's informative web page for the Ragnarok.

I am the original owner and my unit, pictured below, was ordered directly from Schiit in May 2016 and finally shipped to me in July 2016 (paperwork proof included below; not B stock), and has ultimately only seen about six months of use, between travel when I was away for periods of time. The unit is in like-new, pristine condition, 10/10. Original packaging, power cord, and manual are all included. Ships in the original double-box protective package as received from Schiit.

Please PM me with inquiries—and check out my Yggdrasil DAC listing as well, also an extraordinary machine that is the perfect match for the Ragnarok and that Chris Connaker here at CA calls "a disruptive product that I can't recommend enough to both new and experienced music aficionados."

DSC08840.jpg

DSC08843.jpg

DSC08841.jpg

DSC08839.jpg

Schiit order.jpg

Schiit payment.jpg

• 2 weeks later...