IGNORED

FS: US$475 microRendu + iFi iPower

"Mostly new" and lightly used. I bought this in the first batch and was blown away. And so this unit is "burned in" but not over 200 hours. In the end, I went with a W4S optical to coax path instead of USB, and I kept this thinking I'd use it someday. Well, pretty sure that day isn't coming since USB requires software I don't like using, and that's the bottom line for me. Sound is as excellent as everyone says though I prefer my setup with my DAC and my system. YMMV as usual.

Tech info online at sonore.us/microRendu.html

Price includes mRendu, hard USB adapter, iFi iPower and its accessories. This is almost $700 new so you're getting $200 off. Buyer pays Paypal and shipping to CONUS only.

mr_6428.JPG

mr_6423.JPG

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

Hi, All

Thanks for your interest but a sale is pending.

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.