IGNORED

Radiohead Announces 20th Anniversary Edition Of 'OK Computer'

From NPR:

Radiohead will release a deluxe, 20th anniversary edition of its breakthrough album OK Computer on June 23 on XL Recordings. In a series of cryptic images and messages on its website, the band revealed the album will be called OKNOTOK 1997-2017 and include a bonus disc of previously released B-sides and three previously unreleased tracks: "I Promise," "Lift," and "Man Of War."

http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2017/05/02/526553234/radiohead-announces-20th-anniversary-edition-of-ok-computer

okcoverart_sq-b1a445eeced68e0cea9f438153bf3068377588e7-s700-c85.jpg

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 1 month later...

It sounds good, you can hear lots of detail. It has the bonus tracks, which is a plus.

It is still pretty noticeable volume compression - if that matters to you, especially in a hi-res download. If that bothers you, maybe just download the Redbook version. 

I downloaded it from the Band's site, as I assume they make more money that way. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)