IGNORED

Roon Blank Screen

@The Computer Audiophile Chris I get that white screen when ROON loads and it loads ever so slowly(seems like an eternity) then one of those quotes come up the white page remains then a blue rectangle comes on saying 'there was an error loading your  playlist (it does not exist)' then when I click those 3 bars in upper left corner then it drops down all my music/playlists/library/ TIDAL etc and I start playing. Not exactly your problem but I get those white pages( the slooow loading) everytime I start ROON but it never happens during play unless I lose my internet signal. I use Mac Mini and El Capitan not a Windows PC

bobbmd

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 8:29 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

After updating to the newest version, Roon presents a blank screen after listening for a while. 

Setup:

RoonServer 1.3 (build 223) stable 64bit on Windows 10.

Blank screen on iMac macOS 10.12.4 running Roon 1.3 (build 223) stable 64bit as the remote.

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 12.13.35 PM.png

My laptop loses Roon to the white screen occasionally. Acc'd to Roon, it has something to do with the type of video driver and how it reloads the screen. I think you can find out more about it at the Roon community. 

On tablets it never happens.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)