IGNORED

Roon Lost All Zones and Can't Check Updates

Hi Guys - This morning I noted RoonServer can't check for updates. I restarted my PC, but that didn't help. I closed and reopened RoonServer for the heck of it and now I lost all my network zones with the exception of a single AirPlay zone (there should be multiple AirPlay zones and tons of other devices). I also just noticed Roon can't login to Tidal.

I didn't change anything that In know of. My network works great as far as I can tell. 

I'm on version 1.3 (build 218) stable (64bit) for both my RoonServer and Roon desktop as a remote. 

I initially though it was a Windows firewall issue, like I've seen in the past, not allowing Roon communication, but that all looks good.

Anyone?

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 8.18.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 8.06.49 AM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

I've had a few instances where Roon stopped communicating. Had to uninstall and reinstall both app and core,  then both started working again.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)