IGNORED

Help with HQP on dsd only Lampi dac

Shredder

Morning. I just received my Lampizator Atlantic DAC (very very excited). DSD only up to 512. Running Roon and HQP on a Sonictransporter for HQP server (i7, quad core, etc.) direct into dac by usb.

After some fiddling with settings, I have the dac playing dsd 256 beautifully with Roon's dsp. My understanding, however, is that this dac sounds best playing 512 with HQP and its polysinc filter. After no small amount of playing with the settings, I cannot get it to play. Can someone let me know where I am likely having problems? Or, send me a screen shot of the proper settings? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Going to 5th order modulator has helped has enabling Parallelizer (or whatever).

I had assumed that the dip engine was the Roon dsp engine not the HQP one. Oh well.

Thanks for the help. 

If anyone has any other tweak suggestions, let me know.

10 minutes ago, Shredder said:

Going to 5th order modulator has helped has enabling Parallelizer (or whatever).

I had assumed that the dip engine was the Roon dsp engine not the HQP one. Oh well.

Thanks for the help. 

If anyone has any other tweak suggestions, let me know.

Have you tried using HQPlayer alone to try and play something?  Start simple and take Roon out of the picture so you can get HQPlayer working reliably first.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

About the 44 / 48 thing, I believe that if you have the Lampi 512 module it will do both.  I do not know if you need to have the additional Super Clock or not.  I have both Super Clocks and, as expected, can play both 44 and 48 at 512.   Others may know if it can play 48 x 512 without the Super Clock.  (Meaning there may be a standard 48 clock in your unit. I don't know for sure.)