IGNORED

Is there an RSS feed?

1 hour ago, CatManDo said:

Apparently not. But even if it did, you would have to reconfigure your RSS subscription, because of the different forum software.

I see an RSS link in the header at the top of the page, and it's working for me.

Unread Content - Computer Audiophile 2017-03-27 08-57-15.png

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

14 minutes ago, rodrigaj said:

RSS for "Unread Content" is working.

But... Has anyone figured out how to get new post only...i.e... "New Content"? 

I note the RSS feed link at the top of the page changes dynamically based on the Activity Stream you're currently using.

For example, if you are in the default "All Activity" stream, it uses a common XML file accessible to all users of the site, but if you create and save your own view (e.g., "John's Unread Content"), it changes to link to a private XML specific to your custom view which you can add to your RSS reader.

I am watching for all changes / updates except for images and files, plus some other customizations.  Seems to work well.

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system