IGNORED

AKG Y50BT Troubleshooting

Dear All,

Good morning and wishing you well.

I’m proud to be an owner of the AKG Y50BT headphones, having just purchased a unit two weeks ago. In the course of enjoying the headphones, I have noticed the following irregularities:-

1.       The headphone intermitently finds difficulty connecting to a source device of choice (i.e. device not in range, device unable to be detected). Switching the headphone on and off seems to solve this problem. Is this normal?

2.       It seems to be some latency issue. As the headphone seems to be playing delayed music/speech from my laptop and jitters at times. (any suggestions to solve this?)

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, OptiMYSTified said:

Dear All,

Good morning and wishing you well.

I’m proud to be an owner of the AKG Y50BT headphones, having just purchased a unit two weeks ago. In the course of enjoying the headphones, I have noticed the following irregularities:-

1.       The headphone intermitently finds difficulty connecting to a source device of choice (i.e. device not in range, device unable to be detected). Switching the headphone on and off seems to solve this problem. Is this normal?

2.       It seems to be some latency issue. As the headphone seems to be playing delayed music/speech from my laptop and jitters at times. (any suggestions to solve this?)

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Even though it seems like the headphone's fault, you should switch to another source temporarily to verify that the source is not the problem (i.e. the headphone behaves the same).  If that's the case, then the headphone is faulty.  I've had some Bluetooth connections that were perfect or nearly so, but my worst case is my iPhone7-plus, which glitches every few minutes on average.  There's always a possibility that if your laptop is busy enough, it may de-prioritize the Bluetooth at some point, although it should not sever the connection completely.