IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

The Firefox cache is notorious. It's part of the fundamental design of the thing, and the folks at Mozilla don't seem concerned about it at all. I've developed the nervous tick of hitting <Ctrl>+<F5> all the time in this browser, especially on pure HTML websites...  On the other hand, their commitment to privacy is top-notch.

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

2 hours ago, left channel said:

The Firefox cache is notorious. It's part of the fundamental design of the thing, and the folks at Mozilla don't seem concerned about it at all. I've developed the nervous tick of hitting <Ctrl>+<F5> all the time in this browser, especially on pure HTML websites...  On the other hand, their commitment to privacy is top-notch.

I just run Firefox in private mode, which gets around the problem.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:39 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:
On 6/20/2018 at 4:37 AM, left channel said:

The skin tone selector doesn't seem to work, but it's otherwise A-OK.  ?

???????????

I am not even sure whether the latest posts are about smileys (then skip pls) or something else, but you guys seem to use them quite a lot now, while almost nothing shows up here (Opera). So do you see the ones above ? I see squares, like this :

Smiley01.thumb.png.4aa32c0e81da535db1d2d5113dcef5c9.png

These, all the same :

On 6/20/2018 at 4:46 AM, left channel said:

Oh wait, I was using it wrong. Skin tones are A-OK too. ??

On 6/20/2018 at 6:35 AM, rando said:

9_9:P:P:nomqa:

The ones above look like this :

Smiley02.png.5426bb52e7f64234ee9c13f149393877.png

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

3 minutes ago, left channel said:

@PeterSt you probably need to add an emoji extension to Opera.  Unless you like tofu. The Unicode people call those boxes "tofu blocks".  :—)

I had the same problem in both Chrome and Firefox. Erasing all stored data related to this site fixed it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is getting a tad annoying. On a 10" tablet in landscape mode, the ad banners push the actual content so far down the page that none of it is visible without scrolling. Do we have to start a crowdfunding campaign to outbid dCS for that prominent slot?

Screenshot_20180728-143816.thumb.png.874dd30f1974bf29d4a09a73f861f8ed.png

On 7/28/2018 at 9:41 AM, mansr said:

This is getting a tad annoying. On a 10" tablet in landscape mode, the ad banners push the actual content so far down the page that none of it is visible without scrolling. Do we have to start a crowdfunding campaign to outbid dCS for that prominent slot?

Screenshot_20180728-143816.thumb.png.874dd30f1974bf29d4a09a73f861f8ed.png

Does it mater if its a apple or a android tablet.  I'm using a ipad, plus I have NO Ad's or banners, since I'm a paid subscriber, I guess a benefit.

Capture.JPG

The Truth Is Out There