IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

46 minutes ago, wgscott said:

Still persisting here, fwiw.  (Not a big problem, since I autofill the user/pass.)  Safari  OS X (current).

same; both MacOS & Yosemite - both using Chrome with a tab open for CA

could it be related to sleep mode on the computers?  it takes at min. several minutes for this to occur

On 6/29/2017 at 2:29 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

The issue login issue should be fixed now.

When I change networks (IOS) it at least frequently still loses my login -- same on MacBook

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

23 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I'm trying to track down the login issue. I have it as well, but can't reproduce it with consistency.

Question for people experiencing the login issue.

Q: Are you using more than one device (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc...)?

A: Yes I do! ?

I've still got the problem, but it is not as often as before.

49 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I'm trying to track down the login issue. I have it as well, but can't reproduce it with consistency.

I'm using three different devices and have no issues.

4 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Yes 3 or more devices

and 3 or more networks

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

I think I've got a clue. When I log in  to my Android tablet I have no problem log in again. If I suddenly want to log in to my iPhone I'll get the "not allowed" message and need to login again.  Maybe the problem is between devices only?

Another small issues. When I'll get a notification of a post and read the post in the thread instead of pressing on the notification the notification persists. This forces me to press the notification to get rid of it.

The other one is when you'll get a pm. You'll get two notifications and one persists after reading the pm. I think it should be enough with a pm message icon and not a notification that you've got a pm as well.

Just a thought.

Thinking about it the notifications should dissapear when the post have been read without having to press the notification.

I raised an issue a while ago, but there was no response, so I'll try again.

I'm receiving an email entitled "Your Computer Audiophile digest".  Towards the bottom there is an option for not receiving the digest:-

"Prefer to stop receiving these emails? Adjust your digest preferences: https://www.computeraudiophile.com/followed/?filter=digest"

This link takes me to a page entitled "Manage followed content", but I cannot see any link that indicates I can change this preference. If it's there, it's well hidden :)

LMS on Odroid XU4; HQPlayer on i7-8700; iFi iGalvanic; T+A DAC 8 DSD; Benchmark AHB2; Quad ESL 2805s + two Acoustic Energy subs.

Hi Richard - Changing preferences is a bit weird. You can change preferences per topic or for all topics.

On that linked page, you can select whatever you want and use the bottom menu to change preferences for multiple items at once. Hope this gets you off to a good start. Please let me know if you need additional help. I know it can be a strange system,

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 1.40.55 PM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

If you don't like having to click to see new items in the activity stream, I have found a really simple solution.  I installed a  Chrome extension called Super Auto Refresh.  It puts an icon in the upper right corner of the screen.  Click on this icon and you can select a refresh interval from 2 seconds to 60 minutes.  No more clicking.  Wow, am I lazy!

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's