IGNORED

SOtM tX-USBexp Card

The tX-USBexp is a PCI express USB 3.0 host interface card. I purchased this card used on this very forum sometime within the past year (October 2016 if memory serves). I would describe its condition as good and working (what else can one say about such a component bout used?). Alas, soon after I installed the card in my custom server Jord Groen at Pink Faun found a way to get my Pink Faun i2S bridge to communicate with my Audiobyte Black Dragon DAC. Oh, happy day! (Jord’s efforts in this regard were protracted and extraordinary. I cannot overstate his commitment to customer service. Absolutely remarkable!). I am now liquidating my USB gear.

I have both plates for the card. The manual/information/driver is/are online: tX-USBexp – SOtM – English

I am new to selling on CA, but have an impeccable reputation on eBay (wwalker82s8k), Audiogon (wmmwalker) and generally (I hope!). I am (very) ‘old school’ and not in the business of screwing people.

I’m asking $150 via PayPal or green money. PayPal sellers (Gosh, that’s moi!) pay fees and I’ll ship free to the CONUS only no exceptions.

033.JPG

036.JPG

039.JPG