IGNORED

Revelation audio labs prophecy cryosilver reference dualconduit usb 2.0 cable. 1.25m. Excellent condition

This is obviously a USB cable. Perhaps not so obvious is that it is a rather stiff (!) USB cable. I’ve moved to i2S now, but haven’t used this cable for a few years when I moved from CAPS 2 to my own custom AV server. In spite of the stiffness and color it’s a very nice cable IMO. (I know the photos are redundant, but its a freakin' cable for goodness sake!)

Per the manufacturer:

“Cables feature deep cryogenic-treated 5N UltraPure solid silver conductors, air dielectrics, transparent pure PTFE Teflon isolators, discrete shielding for each pole within the array, and Ceramic MicroSphere™ Conduits, with independent power and signal cable runs.

The USB cable employs an entirely new ground-breaking structure — DualConduit™ — separate cables for the power and signal lines.

The cable actually has two design-specific cables each with high-quality USB 3.0 Type A connectors for connection to your source. One Type A connector and cable handles only the delicate digital music signal; no corrupted computer power runs through this cable leg. Its design is that of a ultra high-end digital audio cable. The other Type A connector and cable handles only the DC power; its design is that of an ultra high-end audio power cable — the digital music signal does not run through this cable leg. On the other end of the "Y" shaped cable is a single high-quality USB 2.0 Type B connector that connects to your processor.”

I am new to selling on CA, but have an impeccable reputation on eBay (wwalker82s8k), Audiogon (wmmwalker) and generally (I hope!). I am (very) ‘old school’ and not in the business of screwing people.

MSRP $649, Asking $270.00

I accept PayPal and green money. PayPal sellers pay fees (You will note I am the seller in this transaction) and shipping will be free to the CONUS only (non-negotiable, sorry).

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

• 1 month later...

Dear Piotr,

Because of 2 previous frustrating and time consuming experiences with overseas shipping from the US I will not ship outside the CONUS.  I'm very sorry and apologize for the tardiness of this reply.

Bill Walker

• 1 year later...