IGNORED

I was wrong: not all expensive speaker wire is simply jewelry to be put on display

Don't know what cables those are. Remind me of giant blood worms. They really need to biwire those speakers however.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Even at the speed of light, it takes a week to get from source to speaker :)

Did they gorilla glue and duck tape the components to the racks.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

My wife loves them. She says it must make the music sound very natural.

She thinks my current cables sound thin....

IMG_6401.JPG

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Roon

Aqua LinQ w EtherCon cable (Ghent) w Uptone EtherRegen w Uptone JS-2

Aqua Formula xHD w Ocellia RCA Interconnect & Shunyata Delta NR

Kora TB 200 Integrated Amplifier w Audio Art Power Cable

Magico V2 w Ocellia speaker cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator & JL Audio E-Sub e110 X 2

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms (modulumaudio.com)

The only blinded A/B test everyone gets correct. Just listen for the person having a hernia and cursing while changing the cables.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33770[/ATTACH]

I wonder what the (pardon the heterosexism) WAF on this might be?

Forget WAF - what's the WTF factor on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33770[/ATTACH]

I wonder what the (pardon the heterosexism) WAF on this might be?

Long, thick, dark brown, wrinkle textured.. The whole ...matter seems purely Freudian to me so the only reason for concern could be the situation in which the WAF proves to be unexpectedly high. Could be a sign she misses something other than for example (transient) attack or (low end) extension.. ;)
Seems like a good idea for an audio brand name - WTF Audio.

I'm suprised noone's yet named a brand like that especially after the success of Schiit.

I'd say these cables are definitely Schiit, even if they don't take credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

i have some audio magic cables like this...not quite so thick, but the positive and negative are fully separated. So instead of 2 giant pythons, you have 4 big water moccasins. Anyway, I believe the cables are encased in sand or silicon or teflon beads or...something.

Showroom or not the comment about the wiring in the cabinet still applies and I have no doubts that someone somewhere with more money than sense buys these things eitherway.

I would love to hear the nonsense theories that justify the use of such a cable design. The silliness of this HiFi rig is entertaining nonetheless.

The 24awg interconnect cables wrapped in landscaping blanket and stuffed with some kind of unobtainium takes the cake