IGNORED

Holo spring dac level 3

Hello all, I am somewhat reluctantly selling my holo spring dac. I've done some upgrades and spent a little two much$$ and the stuff I was intending to sell is not moving. I'm original owner purchased from kitsune hifi. The dac is in as new condition with only a few months of use. I'm a lurker here at ca but have a seller history at audiogon/ Canuck audiomart and eBay. I'm located in Canada and will ship to USA and Canada. I'm asking $2100us

IMG_0030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, I am somewhat reluctantly selling my holo spring dac. I've done some upgrades and spent a little two much$$ and the stuff I was intending to sell is not moving. I'm original owner purchased from kitsune hifi. The dac is in as new condition with only a few months of use. I'm a lurker here at ca but have a seller history at audiogon/ Canuck audiomart and eBay. I'm located in Canada and will ship to USA and Canada. I'm asking $2100us

May I ask what your CAM user name is?

Mac Mini (+Tidal +Roon) -> WiFi -> Lyngdorf TDAI1120 ->JM Reynaud Lucia (Tellurium Q Black v2)

Is the DAC still available? PM sent.

Metrum Onyx DAC, Matrix X-SPDIF2 DDC, Snake River Boomslang Digital cable, Verastarr Nemesis USB cable;

Backert Rhumba 1.2 Preamp; Coincident M300B Frankenstein mkII SET monoblocks

Omega Super Alnico HO Monitors (Cherry finish) / Martin Logan Depth i Subwoofer

Macbook Pro (mid-2012, 2.3GHz i7, 16Gb RAM, 512Gb SSD), HQPlayer, Tidal, Roon;

Cabling by Cerious Tech (Graphene SC, Blue PCs), Verastarr (IC and PC) and Teo Audio (GC IC)