IGNORED

PI Audio Uberbuss power conditioner and TWL 7+ Ultra Buss power cord

PI Audio UberBuss - 3 cryoed, heavy duty Pass & Seymour receptacles with 20amp IEC inlet. I am the original owner, bought in mid 2012. It is working like a charm with just a minor scuff on exterior (see pics)

Will sell for $800 + shipping & paypal fees

Triode Wire Labs 5ft "7+ Ultra Buss" power cord with 20a male termination. This cord was made by TWL specifically for the UberBuss and is a 7awg cable. Absolutely wonderful sound and perfect match for the Uber. I am the orig owner. Working perfectly.

Will sell for $250 + shipping & paypal fees

Pricing firm but if bought together: $1000 + shipping & paypal fees.

NOTE: I had this Uber built with a 20a IEC inlet because I believe a 20a connector provides a better connection. It works fine on any 15a or 20a power outlet in your home.

If you're not already familiar with the UberBuss, please check out the links below. This is the only power conditioner I've found that works wonders on music *and* does not constrain amps. It's an amazing piece of tech by Dave Elledge at PI Audio.

Selling to upgrade to a larger UberBuss to include integrated TWL PC and Digibuss filtering.

PI Audio UberBUSS

Positive Feedback Review

Audiogon User Review

2017-02-13 12.11.12.jpg

2017-02-13 12.22.25.jpg

2017-02-13 11.13.30.jpg

Win 10 PC -> Roon -> Sonore µRendu -> Devialet 440 Pro -> Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers

Durham, NC

• 2 weeks later...